Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back from vacation!

Given my worldwide readership and endless sphere of influence :), I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for their gifts this holiday season. I began with an early Christmas when I receives a monstrous rawhide candy cane from Dave. I'll be working on that for a while now (can't wait). I got my first christmas sweater (featured on the infamous Christmas card) from Maris and the Bishes. For those of you who did not receive one of these photo treasures, I'll post a picture here. I also received a nice new jacket from Pat and Sandy (photos coming soon). While I was in Philadelphia visiting Kaye's family I opened some great toys, including three little chipmunks that I can't stop squeaking. They fascinate me, they really do!

There is so much stuff that I have to play with that I wanted to use this forum to thank everyone for helping me fend off another year of boredom with treats, toys, and stylish clothes. Thank you everyone! Bark Bark!

No comments: